Quality and environmental policy Bearing in mind that whether or not a company is successful largely depends on meeting customer needs and expectations, the Board of Directors has assumed the primary objective to be manufacturing products that would be competitive on the market as well as meet the needs and expectations of our Customers, while at the same time respecting the requirements of environmental protection. Main objectives of quality and environmental policy were established:
- Constantly develop the products and add new products to its portfolio
- Constantly increase availability of products on the market
- Monitor if waste is being disposed of safely
- Rationally manage the use of all materials and utilities
- Make effort to protect human health
- Constantly improve knowledge and awareness of the team with respect to quality and the environment
- Create a positive image of the company by open information policy regarding the products and their impact on the environment
So defined objectives we achieve by:
- Using proved system for assesment and selection of suppliers
- Using the well-tested system for assesment and selection of suppliers
- Involving all the staff in quality matters and environmental protection
- Applying environment-friendly technologies
We declare constant improvement of our activities aimed on preventing and reducing pollution as well as meeting all the legal requirements concerning environment.
Implemented, maintained and constantly improved Integrated Management System, compliant with ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 is the guarantee of the quality and environmental policy.